He is special
Movie title : Gabbar Singh
Release Date : May 11, 2012
Cast: Pawan Kalyan, Srikanth, Shruti Haasan, Suhasini (as Pawan Kalyan's mother), Master Akash
CBFC Movie Rating : U/A
Music : Devi Sri Prasad
Audio : Aditya Music
Fights : Ram Laxman
Direction : Harish Shankar
Producer : Ganesh Babu
Banner : Parameshwara Arts
- This is the first movie on the banner Pawan Kalyan Creative Works.
- The movie will be a remake from the Bollywood hit Dabang.
- Reports in early February 2011 suggests that rebel star Krishnam Raju is likely to act in the movie to play the character portrayed by Vinod Khanna in 'Dabangg'.
- Reports say that Pawan Kalyan is considering to replace Hari Shankar for Ganeshbabu to produce the movie after the later has successfully rolled out Teenmar.
- In August 2011, Sonu Sood rejected an offer in the movie saying he has to repeat the same act in Tamil and Telugu versions.
- Regular shooting of the movie is starting from September 9, 2011.
- Along with this movie, Director Harish Shankar was also working on Subramanyam For Sale at the same time.
- This is the first movie of Pawan Kalyan with the fighting master duo - Ram Laxman
- As of January 18, 2012, the movie shooting schedule was set at Gayatri Hills in Jubilee Hills area for a fighting sequence.
- Harish Shankar planned the launch the final schedule from the 9th March in Hyderabad. And as expected, the movie audio was released on April 15, 2012. Pawan Kalyan, Devi Sri Prasad, Harish Shankar and Ganesh Babu went to Tirupati and Vishakapatnam in a chartered flight to launch a song each before arriving in Hyderabad for the official music launch.
- The screaming phrase Kevvu Keka was popular from the song of the movie Gabbar Singh.
Gabbar Singh Songs
- Dekho Dekho Gabbar Singh
Artists: Baba Sehgal, Naveen Madhav
Lyrics: Rama Jhogaya Sastry
- Akasam Ammayaithe
Artists: Shankar Mahadevan, Gopika Poornima
- Mandu Baabulam
Artists: Kota Srinivasa Rao
Artists: Vaddepalli Srinivas, Pawan Kalyan
Lyrics: Devi Sri Prasad
- Dil Se
Artists: Karthik, Shweta Mohan
Lyrics: Bhaskarabhatla Ravikumar
- Kevvu Keka
Artists: Mamta Sharma, Kushi Murali
Gabbar Singh Film Dialogues & Quotes
- Gabbar Singh: Naaku kuncham tikkundi. Kaani daaniki oka lekkuvi.
English Translation: Gabbar Singh: I am a little crazy but i have a calculation for that.
- Pawan Kalyan: Naaku evvaroo leru poti. Naaku neene poti.
English Translation: Pawan Kalyan: No one can compete against me. I compete against myself.
Movies that are similar / related to Gabbar Singh are:
- Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu - Next movie of Pawan Kalyan